Re: [Evolution] Default Paper Size

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 15:52 -0800, Rick Knight wrote:
I've tried the link above without success. Too many strange dependency
problems. Make complained about missing packages. I would install the
package during which another package would be removed. Make would then
complain that it needed the just removed package and would remove the
previously installed package to install the missing package.

What distribution of GNU/Linux are you using?