Re: [Evolution] Editing Signatures in Evolution

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 12:57 -0400, Blacko wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is there any idea on how I could proceed to edit my signature in
Evolution? I'd like to edit also the with lines before my signature,
between my signature and the corps of my message.

I thought I had answered this before ...

No, the signature separator is not editable (other than, I suppose,
hacking on the code).  Nor should it be editable - it is a standard.

P.