Re: [Evolution] Alarm for a Task

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Blacko <blaccko gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I looked up on Ubuntu forums (french and english one), but I found nothign
concerning this.

I'm really looking foward to be able to play an alarm based on a task.

Otherwise, I'd like to be able to play an alarm at a specific time, even if
it's not based on an event. Is that possible?

Thanks everyone,
Blacko