[Evolution] feature request: GPG-encrypt messages by default

Hi *,

one thing, I miss dearly in Evolution (running 2.12.0 here): A flag that lets me GPG-encrypt messages by
default. So that every message gets encrypted, as long as all public keys of the receipients are available in
my keyring. It is dumb, that I have to select "security > pgp encrypt" every time I want to send encrypted.

Thanks

Hans