[Evolution] Alarm for a Task

Hi,

I'm quite new to Evolution, but I find the possibility to assign an
alarm to a meeting. However, I'd like to know if this is possible but
with a task or a memo. I'd like to be able to play an alarm, for
example, at 10 o'clock to remind me to get the meal out of the oven.
That's a task, not a meeting, so I'd like to know if it's possible to
attach an alarm to a task or a memo.

Otherwise, is it possible to play an alarm at a specified time but
without the alarm to be assigned to any events (task, memo, meeting,
ect.)? So, just play an alarm at 6 o'clock to wake me up?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Blacko