Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange in Ubuntu Hardy

"Alastair Douglas" <alastair douglas gmail com>:

BTW I have my password stored and meeting notifications don't come up.
On top of which, it's supposed to be (and appears to be) integrated
into the gnome calendar. I don't get notifications for local meetings
either.

The gnome calendar is the one that pops up under the date/clock applet?

I see the notifications that are in the local calendar, marked on the
calendar in the dropdown, but I don't get any notifications.

It doesn't see the stuff in the Exchange calendar at all (at least not
in my setup).