Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange in Ubuntu Hardy

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 20:19 +0200, Steinar Bang wrote:
Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us>:

Unfortunately you don't say exactly what "so bad" means.  For the
first week or so of Hardy, Evo was unusable; no question.  After that
some updates were made that greatly stabilized the program.

What made me eventually stop using Evolution, and evolution-exchange, is
that I have had flaky, or no at all, meeting notifications since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 07.04.  That is, with 07.04 and 07.10 I had flaky
notification, but ever since 08:04, I've had none.

And calendar integration with the Exchange calendar was the reason I
used Evolution at all, so I stopped using it and am back to using Gnus
as an IMAP client against Exchange.
You need to have your password remembered for meeting notifications to
come up. IIRC srini enabled some logs from alarm daemon to be stored
under .evolution/ for debugging the issues under alarm. Srini ?

- Chenthill.