Re: [Evolution] How to manage camel-cert.db ?

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 00:17 -0400, Matt McCutchen wrote:
I am using Evolution 2.22.2.  Is there a way to manage the server
certificates stored in ~/.evolution/camel-cert.db through the Evolution
UI?  I would like to review the certificates that I have accepted and
delete any that I no longer wish to use.  The format of camel-cert.db
looks simple, so I could just edit it in a hex editor, but there ought
to be a nicer way.