Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange in Ubuntu Hardy

Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us>:

Unfortunately you don't say exactly what "so bad" means.  For the
first week or so of Hardy, Evo was unusable; no question.  After that
some updates were made that greatly stabilized the program.

What made me eventually stop using Evolution, and evolution-exchange, is
that I have had flaky, or no at all, meeting notifications since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 07.04.  That is, with 07.04 and 07.10 I had flaky
notification, but ever since 08:04, I've had none.

And calendar integration with the Exchange calendar was the reason I
used Evolution at all, so I stopped using it and am back to using Gnus
as an IMAP client against Exchange.