Re: [Evolution] Who is maintainng evolution msi builds found on http://download.go-oo.org/evo/ ?

That's great - I will monitor this place(es). Again i would appreciate
it very much, if the builds could happen on a more 'regular' basis.

Sure. It's just that I have other things to do, too. Evolution is not
the primary thing I work on at Novell. And there are problems with
Evolution on Windows still. For example the nterface to GroupWise and
Exchange servers is kinda flaky, and I would much like to solve those
problems before uploading fresh builds. I assume you use IMAP or POP
for reading mail, and SMTP for sending?

So - if you or others provide the binaries (and perhaps your initial MSI
sources) I am willing to jump in and maintain the corresponding MSI
builds on a more regular basis.

I (and my colleagues at Novell) will have to consider that. Currently
I produce the MSI from an "install image", i.e. a tree into which I
have unzipped the zip files of the constituent packages, using a small
Perl script that produces an input file for WiX. This works nicely,
but is a kind of barebones solution.

--tml