[Evolution] Error pessage popping up everywhere

I get the following error message when I log on and when I try to send an email.

The application evolution-alarm-notify (/usb/lib/evolution.2.22/evolution-alarm-notify) wants
access to the default keyring but it is locked.

I have defined a key in the application in Ubuntu: Applications/Accessories/Passwords and Encryption Keys but when I enter the password I gave to those keys, it doesn't recognise it.

I cannot see anywhere in Evolution where I can turn this off.

Andrew "Ampers" Taylor
Website - Blog - Photographs - Humour