Re: [Evolution] Error pessage popping up everywhere

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 11:41 -0400, Andrew Taylor wrote:
I get the following error message when I log on and when I try to send
an email.

The application evolution-alarm-notify
(/usb/lib/evolution.2.22/evolution-alarm-notify) wants
access to the default keyring but it is locked.

I have defined a key in the application in Ubuntu:
Applications/Accessories/Passwords and Encryption Keys but when I
enter the password I gave to those keys, it doesn't recognise it.

I cannot see anywhere in Evolution where I can turn this off.

That's because the password is not your mail account password, and the
message you are getting is not coming directly from evolution but from
the gnome keyring app the stores your passwords for various gnome apps,
including evolution.

You need to remember your gnome keyring password and enter that.

--
Art Alexion
MIS