Re: [Evolution] How could I create this type of search folder?

Ok, that's a way, but think another scenario, what if I want to create a
search folder that includes all the threads which don't have mails that
are received within a week?

It's almost the same situation with previous problem, except that I
_cannot_ 'label' mail's receive time.