Re: [Evolution] Feedback suggestions

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 10:27 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 15:09 +0200, Stefan Nitsche wrote:
1. A really good threaded mode. It should be really clear which
messages that are threaded (it is not at the moment IMHO) and
threadeds should be sorted by the newest message, i.e. a thread
started a week ago containing a message that arrived today should be
sorted as newer than a message that arrived yesterday. (This could
be
the case already though)

Now that you mention it, the sorting used to work the way you mention
(as it does in Thunderbird), but now the thread is anchored to the time
of the first message, not the most recent (as in Kmail).  I prefer the
Thunderbird way and Evo used to do it this way.

If by clarity you mean the widgets used to indicate thread responses, I
agree it could be better, like the lines used by kmail (I could provide
a screen shot), but I think the limitations are inherent to GTK and not
a choice by the Evo developers.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075