Re: [Evolution] How could I create this type of search folder?

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 00:57 +0100, ZC Miao wrote:
When I'm reading mail list, I usually label a mail from the thread I
focuse on, e.g. "Focused" label. And after that, I can create a search
folder of which criteria are "includes threads all related" and "label
is "Focused"", by which I can read all the related posts of that thread.

Now I want a reverse one, I want a unfocused search folder, so that I
could periodically delete mails that I don't care. But after I struggled
with the search folder options for a long time, I couldn't find a way to
do that. That is because I only labelled one mail from that thread, and
if I create a search folder of which criteria are "includes threads all
related" and "label is not "Focused"", unfortunately the focused threads
were included here.

So how can I create this type of search folder, or is there other way to
archive that?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want, but wouldn't it be
enough to use "Label"-"Is Not"-"Focused" with no other criteria?

poc