Re: [Evolution] How could I create this type of search folder?

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 17:39 +0100, ZC Miao wrote:
Ok, that's a way, but think another scenario, what if I want to create a
search folder that includes all the threads which don't have mails that
are received within a week?

(Please don't top-post, it makes threads harder to read)

It's almost the same situation with previous problem, except that I
_cannot_ 'label' mail's receive time.

You can select all mail received after a specific date, then within that
set label all related threads as before.

poc