Re: [Evolution] Evolution/MAPI + Exchange 2003 (opnchngeclnt works from terminal)

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 2:01 AM, Tony Risinger
<sweetsinsemilla gmail com> wrote:
I tried compiling everything from source (MAPI branch), and everything
was going really well except I couldn't get evolution to "find"
libmapi/MAPI on ./configure.  I got samba4 compiled/installed, and
libmapi, but again when compiling evolution I couldn't figure out how
to get evolution to realize MAPI libs were available and include it.
Any help there would be good too.

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=<your samba prefix here>/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH

before running configure.
If you did not use Julien's script to build and install samba, make
sure you've also run ldconfig on the <samba prefix>/lib directory.

-Suman