Re: [Evolution] Evolution/MAPI + Exchange 2003 (opnchngeclnt works from terminal)

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 13:05 -0500, Tony Risinger wrote:
On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Johnny Jacob <jjohnny novell com> wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 07:46 -0500, Tony Risinger wrote:
Hello,

Firstly, awesome job with all the work so far.  Really looking forward
to the day I dump the 20+ Windows machines in my office; Exchange
server itself needs to be dumped too but thats a little ways off :(.

my sandbox:

Ubuntu 8.04
Alien RPM's from Fedora 9 (samba/libmapi/evo-provider)
Exchange Server 2003

Everything i have tried so far from terminal has worked splendidly.  I
can access my mail/send mail/etc.  here is my success from terminal:
http://pastebin.com/fc9692d6

and my non-success from Evolution:
http://pastebin.com/f222d893a

What are the package versions you are using ?

Thanks for the information. Looks like the folder ids are messed up.
We havent really tested the provider on 2003. I'll check this out as
soon as i get back from GUADEC. (15th Jul)

I just configured evolution mapi provider against a 2003 server. Looks
like every thing is fine. I'm using the latest code from branches. Send
Mail has problems and i'm working on it.

Also I have full administrative access to this 2003 Exchange Server.
I am eager to get to testing this, let me know of anything you need.

Thanks a lot !
Johnny Jacob http://johnnyjacob.org