[Evolution] Evolution/MAPI + Exchange 2003 (opnchngeclnt works from terminal)

Hello,

Firstly, awesome job with all the work so far.  Really looking forward
to the day I dump the 20+ Windows machines in my office; Exchange
server itself needs to be dumped too but thats a little ways off :(.

my sandbox:

Ubuntu 8.04
Alien RPM's from Fedora 9 (samba/libmapi/evo-provider)
Exchange Server 2003

Everything i have tried so far from terminal has worked splendidly.  I
can access my mail/send mail/etc.  here is my success from terminal:
http://pastebin.com/fc9692d6

and my non-success from Evolution:
http://pastebin.com/f222d893a

I have been posting here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=519672&page=5
(explains the packages and workarounds i used on page 4 and 5, my name
is sweetsinse)

and that is where is got the info to get as far as i have.  basically
when i'm in evolution none of the folders load..  only junk and trash
which i believe are inherent.  also, just above the folders, where the
name of the folder should appear (junk mail,etc), it only says (null).
 the terminal says "MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND" when trying to access my true
MAPI folders on the server.  however... my calendars DO seems to be
working.  when i go to calendars i see 2 accounts; one is the OWA and
one is MAPI.  the appointments are correct on both, but i haven't
tried creating or modifying anything in either.

Thanks!