Re: [Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 19:56 +0100, Rainer Hartwig wrote:
after recreating the exchange account and naming work
no such line occurs
only the lines above.

I don't know what to tell you... there's nothing else that you have to
do or that needs to be done.  The Exchange calendar in Evo is created
automatically (in my experience) when you create your Exchange account
in Evo.

If your Exchange admin is allowing calendars to be available via the web
interface (you've said you can access your calendar if you log in via
the web) then it should be visible to you in Evo.  I've seen situations
where alarms were not firing or you couldn't see some meetings, but I've
never heard of a case where the calendar didn't even show up at all.

I guess it's a bug in Evo and you should report it:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Sorry!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist