Re: [Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 19:27 +0100, Rainer Hartwig wrote:

I see the following
          + CalDAV
                  Rainer Hartwig

Hm.  Did you create a CalDAV calendar?

        *On This Computer
                Personal
        On The Web
        *Contacts
                Birthdays & Anniversaries
        Weather
and the following two lines I do not see.
        *Work
                Calendar

Well, yours might not be called "Work"; it depends on the name of the
account.

How to recreate this account ?
And what should I do other then the first time ?

I don't know because there's nothing special you can do or select for
the calendar entry, as far as I recall.  If you can see your calendar
through the web interface, you should be able to see it through
Evolution.  But maybe recreating it will help.

Go to Edit -> Preferences, then select the "Mail Accounts" tab.  Choose
the account for your Exchange server (it should say "exchange" in the
Protocol column).  Click "Delete" to delete it.

Now click "Add" to add a new one and enter in the exchange server URL
etc.  Also set up the GAL server.  Remember the name you used to create
the account (the thing that shows up in the Account Name column).  Make
sure it's created and enabled, it has an "exchange" protocol type, and
you can read your mail etc.

Now go see if you have an entry under that account name in the calendar
list.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist