[Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

Hi folks,

using GNOME evolution 2.12.1 with Exchange Connector on KDE, Kubuntu
7.10

Now, I'm able to connect to exchange and using the global address list.

But I do not know what I have to do to work with the calendar of
exchange. I can write Meetings to my personal local cal, but I cannot
see any information from the exchange calender of my.

Do have any idea ?

And the same for tasks: I cannot invite anybody or something else. I
have only access to my local tasks, not to the task saved into exchange
server.
--
greets,
Rainer