Re: [Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

Hi

C below
-
greets,
Rainer

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 13:08 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 18:49 +0100, Rainer Hartwig wrote:
what can I do have an exchange account for my calendar ?

A calendar for your exchange account should be automatically created
when the account is created.  It should be there, under the name of the
account.

You are able to read your email via the Exchange server, right?

yes

And, when you created this account you used the server type "Microsoft
Exchange", and not "IMAP" or "POP" or similar?

realy, I selected "Exchange Server"

For example, when I created my Exchange account I called it "Work".  Now
when I go to the calendar view, in the list of calendars along the left
I see a bold entry for "Work", with a little triangle next to it.  If
you click the triangle it expands and my calendar is listed there.

The entire left bar in my calendar view looks like:

I see the following
          + CalDAV
                  Rainer Hartwig
        *On This Computer
                Personal
        On The Web
        *Contacts
                Birthdays & Anniversaries
        Weather
and the following two lines I do not see.

        *Work
                Calendar

(where * represents an open/close triangle)  What does yours say?

If you don't see it, you can try deleting and recreating your exchange
account.  Exchange accounts leave the mail on the server so you won't
lose any mail.

How to recreate this account ?
And what should I do other then the first time ?