Re: [Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

Hi,
C below

-
greets,
Rainer

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 11:50 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 16:44 +0100, Rainer Hartwig wrote:
sorry - I'm a newby but I not know what do you mean by "Organizer"
excatly ?

I thought you were having problems CREATING meetings using Evolution, to
show up in the Exchange calendar.

I mean, if you choose File -> New -> Meeting, you will get a dialog for
creating a new meeting.  Below the toolbar on the left will be a
dropdown for "Organizer", which is the user that is organizing the
meeting.

To the right of that is a dropdown for "Calendar", where you can choose
which calendar the meeting should be created in.  Do you have a
"Calendar" entry for your Exchange account listed here?
no I havn't

 If you select
it, then create the meeting, does it show up in your Exchange account?

My problem is:
When I click onto the "Calendar" icon (left below the "mail" icon, I
cannot see an entry I made into the exchange calender.
How to see them ?

So, these are meetings that have already been created by someone else,
and appear in your calendar?  If you log into the Exchange server using
Outlook Web Access, can you see the meetings in your calendar that way?
yes I really see them

When you go to the Calendars screen, on the left there will be a list of
calendars.  Is there one associated with your Exchange account?
no
If so,
what happens when you click the checkbox next to it to activate it?  Do
you see your meetings?

what can I do have an exchange account for my calendar ?