Re: [Evolution] Evolution freezes on print or print preview

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 11:49 -0500, Peter Spotts wrote:
I'm running evolution 2.12.1 on Ubuntu 7.10. When I bring up an email
and try to print, evolution locks up. I can print from Firefox or from
Adobe Acrobat Reader. I run into the same problem with Evince.

Sounds like a problem with GtkPrint, not Evolution.  GtkPrint is part of
the GTK+ library.  You'll want to ask someone on <gtk-list gnome org>
with details about your printer and possibly your local network if you
have any remote printers.

Matthew Barnes