[Evolution] Evolution freezes on print or print preview

Folks,

I'm running evolution 2.12.1 on Ubuntu 7.10. When I bring up an email
and try to print, evolution locks up. I can print from Firefox or from
Adobe Acrobat Reader. I run into the same problem with Evince. So I
wonder if my disconnect lies somewhere within Gnome? I should add that I
have the same problem whether I use Gnome or Xfce as window/session
managers. And I tried running from a command line to see if that would
give me any feedback. But it didn't.

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"