[Evolution] emails lost please help

Greetings.  I installed Evolution yesterday using my Godaddy email account.  When I installed it following the tutorial on Godaddy's website, all my emails disappeared from their server and none showed up on evolution.  I lost EVERYTHING.  Does anyone have a suggestion of where I can find these emails?  Thank you so much.

--
Brian D Sakofsky
http://www.verticalambition.org

"Men grow when inspired by a high purpose, when contemplating vast horizons.  The sacrifice of oneself is not very difficult for one burning with passion for a great adventure."  Alexis Carrel