Re: [Evolution] Bug

You are right again. my personal wrapper was getting executed when I was
running and it of course was not forwarding the command line args to
the /usr/bin/evolution, so at any rate the next 3 times the UI hung I
was just restarting the UI and not the background processes which made
it fail even more frequently and eventually would not start at all.

I have added the DEBUG option as well, and maybe a developer might ask
for something to figure out this problem.

it is sad to think that MS might make a better exchange mail tool with
the release of the full feature browser client for FireFox in exchange
2007.

AFAIK "--force-shutdown" does not restart Evo automatically. I've
certainly never seen it do this. It justs shuts it down.