Re: [Evolution] Bug
- From: Todd Ness <Todd Ness eds com>
- To: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Bug
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:19:04 -0600
You are right again. my personal wrapper was getting executed when I was
running and it of course was not forwarding the command line args to
the /usr/bin/evolution, so at any rate the next 3 times the UI hung I
was just restarting the UI and not the background processes which made
it fail even more frequently and eventually would not start at all.
I have added the DEBUG option as well, and maybe a developer might ask
for something to figure out this problem.
it is sad to think that MS might make a better exchange mail tool with
the release of the full feature browser client for FireFox in exchange
AFAIK "--force-shutdown" does not restart Evo automatically. I've
certainly never seen it do this. It justs shuts it down.
] [Thread Prev