Re: [Evolution] Evolution keeps forgetting password

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 02:10 +0200, Christoffer Kj*lb*k wrote:
I've been seeing the same thing, and if you're using Evolution with a
POP3 account (and perhaps MAPI as well, which I don't use), the password
box also says something like "remember password for this session." Since
an email session ends when you shut down Evolution, you need to refresh
the password each time you restart Evo...at least that's the view from
my screen...

Hi Pete

I guess i found the "error". I was using APOP for authentication, and
for some reason that didn't work properly. I have now switch to
DIGEST-MD5, and it seems to work now.

IIRC,  I fixed an issue a few months back whereby APOP response from
servers where improper (containing non-ASCII things). Just check if that
is the case.

Best regards
Christoffer Kj*lb*k

With best regards,