Re: [Evolution] Evolution keeps forgetting password

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 10:13 +0200, Christoffer Holm KjÃlbÃk wrote:
Hi

I am running evolution 2.12.0 in Ubuntu Gutsy, and it keeps forgetting
my password.

Every time evolution starts up, password dialog boxes popup for every
account I have. The password is already in the box (as dots), and just
hitting Ok makes it possible to get mail.

So the password is saved, but for some reason it can be used?

This may be related to an issue I had at the beginning of this year on
SuSE 10.2. If you search the archive for my name around January 12th,
you should find a thread related to Evo "forgetting" passwords.

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.