Re: [Evolution] wireless surfing

This is not really an evolution question.  You don't have to use the mail servers of the connection provider.
 Use the ones that you normally use.

-----Original Message-----

From:  meredith walsh <gadgetgirl bust com>
Subj:  [Evolution] wireless surfing
Date:  Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:02 am
Size:  663 bytes
To:  "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>

Hi, I am surfing on an unsecured wireless connection. But I can't send/receive emails from Evolution. I have
used the name of the connection for the SMPT. But I am wondering whether it is not working I need information
a code from the service provider - which obviously I don't have,

If so, is there some way around the problem.

gg.

BUST: The magazine for women with something to get off their chests. Subscribe today at www.bust.com