Re: [Evolution] Evo FAQ -- Was Re: Evo 2.10.0 to Evo 2.12.0 on new drive?

The first thing that jumps out at me on the documentation link provided
are the evolution 2.6 release notes. Which makes me think that oh this
must be an unmaintained site.

Then if you study carefully you might notice this small FAQ and user
manual for 2.12.

Maybe that ought to be re-done so that what you want people to see/use
is prominent. It is just a suggestion though. I could be one of the rare
Morons that gets distracted by the old version number being 3 times the
size of the current documentation