Re: [Evolution] Evo FAQ -- Was Re: Evo 2.10.0 to Evo 2.12.0 on new drive?

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 08:46 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I think we'd save a lot of people a lot of grief if the Help file
pointed to this FAQ, and if this list included the URL of the FAQ in
every message. Note that if you register at www.go-evolution.org you can
add material to the FAQ, which would make it even better.

poc

PS I've edited the Subject of this message to include the word FAQ so as
to make it easier to find. I only came across it by searching the bodies
of archived messages, because I remembered that it had been posted once.

I concur.  Very good idea.

Note that I've also recently added a link to the FAQ from the Evolution
project website, not that anyone ever looks there.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/documentation.shtml

Matthew Barnes