Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.10.0 to Evo 2.12.0 on new drive?

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 18:38 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Wrong. That's what he did and it didn't work.

See
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_between_computers.2Fto_a_new_partition.2Fto_a_new_computer.3F

poc
Thanks Patrick,

that link is much more help than the Help File in Evo.

At last I can feel comfortable moving on.

Andrew Greig