Re: [Evolution] How to get new addresses automatically added to "contacts"

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 11:06 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 21:34 -0600, Bharath Acharya wrote:

Hi,

Edit-> Preferences-> Mail Preferences-> Automatic Contacts Tab.
Automatically create entries in the address book when responding to
messages. Guess this is what you are looking for.

HTH
-Bharath

It seemed indeed by your description that this was what I was looking
for. But today when I went to the Automatic Contacts Tab, I found that
it was already checked!

(This is individual opinion, so just ignore)

I know what you want. It's just thunderbird's feature. I do not want
that feature under Evolution because I just dislike that. The feature
showed me strange behavior, sometimes.

..and it is the best reason why I move to Evolution from Thunderbird.

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh izb knu ac kr>

"Get that man out here to me."
                -- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 23", page 334