Re: [Evolution] How to get new addresses automatically added to "contacts"

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 11:06 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 21:34 -0600, Bharath Acharya wrote:

Edit-> Preferences-> Mail Preferences-> Automatic Contacts Tab.
Automatically create entries in the address book when responding to
messages. Guess this is what you are looking for.

It seemed indeed by your description that this was what I was looking
for. But today when I went to the Automatic Contacts Tab, I found that
it was already checked!

(This is individual opinion, so just ignore)

I know what you want. It's just thunderbird's feature. I do not want
that feature under Evolution because I just dislike that. The feature
showed me strange behavior, sometimes.

..and it is the best reason why I move to Evolution from Thunderbird.
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh izb knu ac kr>

"Get that man out here to me."
                -- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 23", page 334