Re: [Evolution] How to get new addresses automatically addedto"contacts"

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 11:14 -0400, Sankar P wrote:
The current behavior is it will add only when you reply. (and you
don't
have to send the reply). this isn't highly-useful. I have a patch that
changes this behavior and adds any new address. I will be committing
it
soon (after some testing).

This seems like a really bad idea.  Why would I want the address of
every spammer or even legitimate, but uninteresting,  sender added to my
address book?

I prefer the current behavior where it is added only if I care enough to
respond to it.

--
Art Alexion
MIS