Re: [Evolution] spam filtering
- From: Daniel Gryniewicz <dang gentoo org>
- To: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org, LLLActive GMX Net
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] spam filtering
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:28:18 -0400
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 10:18 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Or, I believe, you can create filters for incoming mail to have
bogofilter do spam checks....
a quick google search should provide examples...
Sure, you can always do that. I even have procmail filtering. However,
that's not the same as having the bogofilter plugin, because it doesn't
integrate with the Junk/Not Junk buttons. Specifically, to train using
filters, you need to train manually outside of evo. (I did this with
bogofilter for a while before giving up and writing a plugin...)
] [Thread Prev