[Evolution] spam filtering
- From: Michelle Murrain <michelle murrain net>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] spam filtering
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:34:05 +0000
I've noticed that evolution basically doesn't filter spam on its own.
I've been diligently marking mail as junk, and asking evo to check for
junk, but it just doesn't.
1) Am I somehow missing something, or is there no baysean spam filter in
evolution at this point?
2) What solutions have people found to this (I'm getting pretty darned
tired of deleting hundreds of spam messages manually a day.)
PS. I solved the contacts import problem, eventually.
] [Thread Prev