Re: [Evolution] switching to HTML

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 15:01 +0100, Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
carpetnailz wrote:
I have my evolution mail set to show plain text only, but occasionally I
get a piece of html mail that I need to see as html. Is there some way
to change "on the fly" for just that piece of mail rather than having to
go to the edit-preferences-mail preference location and change the
setting globallly, and the having to go to change it back again when
I've finished with that piece of mail?

Did you try View/Message Body As.../Plain HTML?

Chris

I don't have that menu option. Using evolution 2.10.1 with Ubuntu 7.04
Feisty Fawn.

Thanks anyway.