Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 10:59 -0600, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 1/23/07, Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com> wrote:
On 1/23/07, Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com> wrote:

oh, yah ...

and half the time, when our schedulers add something to my calendar, I
have to shut down EVO before I can see the new appointment. Which then
means, waiting 5 min before I can use it again, because start up is so
slow.

Starting Evolution with Brutus takes a few seconds with 4000+ messages
per folder. e-b initially retrieves the content list of a folder and
then spawns a background thread to gather more information about the
content.

Just a data point...

--
  jules