Re: [Evolution] scheduling resources with the exchange connector

On 9/11/06, Jules Colding <colding omesc com> wrote:

It is on mine. It is actually fairly close to the top. What are your
deadline here?

well we are in an evaluation period with the customer, through early
october. Basically, we are helping them to validate whether or not
SLED with Open Office / Evo will work as replacements for the MS
alternatives. As I said the ability to schedule resources is basically
make or break functionality for them (as I would think it might be for
many customers) concerning Evo.

peter