Re: [Evolution] Release/distribution of 2.6.4

Again excuse my frustration; I am a Linux user at a large (40k+
employees) corporation (using Exchange) and take every opportunity to
let others know of my Evolution successes, hoping that it's use will
grow.

Is there any possibility 2.8 will be released for FC5?

-Lee

I don't use exchange, but I am using 2.8 on FC5.  Of course, they are
technically the FC6 packages from the development repo, so I had to
upgrade parts of my gnome core, which meant updating other packages to
development, but I haven't seen any stability issues with the base
evolution setup.  However, all my mail is on IMAP and this is just a
development box so I'm not super worried if I have to hose it.

--chris