Re: [Evolution] Release/distribution of 2.6.4

Don't take this the wrong way, but this is something that has frustrated
me for a while about evolution, even though I'm a HUGE fan.

I really want to be able to say that Evolution is great for corporate
use, but it's hard to say that when one can't get an update to connector
(vital for corporate use) without upgrading the whole operating system.

And that OS upgrade isn't scheduled for release until Oct.  That's 6
months before any non-buggy update.  The current *released* update keeps
one from seeing new mail.  If everyone knows it's broke, the update
should be removed.

Again excuse my frustration; I am a Linux user at a large (40k+
employees) corporation (using Exchange) and take every opportunity to
let others know of my Evolution successes, hoping that it's use will
grow.

Is there any possibility 2.8 will be released for FC5?

-Lee