[Evolution] Win32 version and CalDAV - where to enter the password?

I'm trying to set up CalDAV calendars in Win32 Evolution, and it won't
connect.  My suspicion is that this is due to not entering the password for
the remote connection, but I'm not presented with the password dialog as I
am on the Linux version.  Does anyone know where I might enter that (or,
alternately, what file I can hack to enter it)?

 -Don