Re: [Evolution] Command-line MAPI Send?

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 14:11 -0800, Harold Poskanzer wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to say that I need to run this on a Unix system.
That's why I'm asking around the Evolution community, since it's the
only MAPI software I know of that runs on Unix.  SourceXtreme's
toolkit looks great, but it also looks like it's Windows-only.

Any other suggestions?

You can use the sample code that are distributed with Brutus. It should
be "trivial" to extend it to a command line mail sending tool.

HTH,
  jules