Re: [Evolution] Message filters' problem

Hi again,

Regarding this subject, could somebody do a simple check and post the
result? It's a matter of making a trivial message filter with only a
clause that select messages that starts with a string.

In my tests it consistently fails. I checked it in several systems
with clean installations, all of them Fedora Core 5 or 6. The only
idea is that in a given package release there was a mistake and it is
still carried on.

BTW, I forgot to mention the release I'm presently using:

evolution-2.8.1.1-3.fc6
evolution-connector-2.8.1-1.fc6
evolution-data-server-1.8.1-1.fc6

Regards