Re: [Evolution] Command-line MAPI Send?
- From: Reid Thompson <Reid Thompson ateb com>
- To: Harold Poskanzer <harold poskanzer gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Command-line MAPI Send?
- Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 03:12:25 -0500
Harold Poskanzer wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to say that I need to run this on a Unix system.
That's why I'm asking around the Evolution community, since it's the
only MAPI software I know of that runs on Unix. SourceXtreme's
toolkit looks great, but it also looks like it's Windows-only.
I do not believe that Evolution uses MAPI either,, it sends and
receives via OWA ( via the http web interface of exchange ).
Any other suggestions?
] [Thread Prev