[Evolution] Evolution starts only with --offline option

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my system - SuSE Linux 10.0, KDE 3.5.2 and
Gnome 2.12 - from a YaST-repository (RPMs) and Evolution was upgraded
from 2.4.x to 2.6, too. All dependencies were checked and verified to be
OK. I normally use Evolution in KDE environment and use IMAP-accounts.
Spam-checking is enabled, too. To be remarked here: this configuration
caused no problems in Evo 2.4.x.

Since upgraded, Evolution freezes when started normally (i.e. in the
'online' mode). However, when started with the '--offline'-option,
Evolution starts without problems and no problems occur when I start
working online again.

When started from console, following messages appear before Evo freezes:
---- cut here ----
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution:12172): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with
NULL parameter.

(evolution:12172): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with
NULL parameter.
---- cut here ----

When started by entering 'evolution --offline' the following messages
appear when switched to online mode again:
---- cut here ----
** (evolution:12246): WARNING **: Failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Unable to determine the address of the message bus
---- cut here ----

Can someone reproduce this behaviour on his/her system? Is there any
hints where this problem may depend on? Is there any additional
information missing now I could post [and please, if I should debug this
problem, please post the exact console command for doing this, 'cause I
have no experience in 'hacking Evo' :) ]

Kind regards,
Kimmo