RE: [Evolution] Specify fonts in outgoing e-mails

On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 08:54 -0400, Rob Hasselbaum wrote:
Hmm... apparently, I've hit a nerve. That wasn't my intention, but I must
say, I don't buy the argument that this feature is not important or will
somehow make Evolution less compatible with other readers. On the contrary,
the reason I bring this up is because the HTML produced by Evolution looks
quite bad in Outlook--especially quoted replies. And since my company (and
much of the rest of the world) uses Outlook, that's a problem.

I just made this email chain between my computer and my work laptop
(Win2k & Outlook XP via VPN to the Exchange servers at work).

Do you think it looks bad?

Oh well, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, I don't think Evolution is
right for me at this time.

The Exchange Connector might have caused difficulty, too.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
General George S. Patton