[Evolution] Long lines

    I sometimes get an incoming email where each paragraph of the
message is on one long line of text and therefore unreadable.  I
can reformat it by opening a REPLY window and then not send the
reply, but this is sort of illogical and ugly.  Is there any way
to get Evolution to reformat the message in the preview window
or the read window you get by double-clicking the message?
Automatically when a line overflows would be nice...
    (I am stuck in v. 2.0.2 per RedHat EL, but if this feature
has been added in later versions I'd still like to know about
it.  Otherwise, I will request it on the enhancements list.)
   Thanks,
   George Reeke